Friday 15 May 2009

Friday 15th May 2009

So last night I went to get weighed full of anticipation of a loss and when I got on the scales it said that I had stayed the same!! To say I was annoyed was a bit of an understatement!

I stuck to my points all week and did exercise and I get no reward! Anyway I am so determined to get to goal this year that I am not going to let the scales beat me and I am back on it with a vengence today!! I will see a loss next week if it kills me, I have gone 4 weeks with nothing to show for it.

On another note I got told by my boss today that I have the option to go back up to working 5 days instead of 4 days and because this means an extra £50.00 in my bank per week how can I say no!! This will help us out so much as we have really suffered financially! Things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment